- Enjoy preschool with their child and receive invaluable parenting advice from experienced early childhood development experts.
- Witness their child’s first exposure to school and take an active part in developing a love of learning.
- Teach their childeren to be : Responsible, Respectful, Resourceful, and Resilient.
- Establish a forum for sharing the challenges (and successes!) of parenting.
- Acquire important tools and advice for parenting and teaching their children, in preschool, and beyond.
Your child will:
- Develop communication and social skills through play with other children.
- Explore creativity through a variety of projects: art, cooking, science and carpentry.
- Increase physical coordination through outdoor play: climbing, swinging, digging.
- Participate in many enrichment programs: music, dance, story time, science and nature.
- Develop a strong foundation for Kindergarten.